Tổng tiền thanh toán:
PUTTING ĐÚNG KỸ THUẬT, BẠN ĐÃ LÀM ĐÚNG CHƯA?
Linking Golf xin giới thiệu 1 dòng sản phẩm giúp các Golfer cải thiện kĩ thuật Putting một cách đơn giản và hiệu quả
Giúp thực hành, hình thành và xây dựng chuyển động con lắc tam giác chính xác và ổn định
Giúp cho bạn biết khoảng cách lý tưởng giữa cánh tay và tư thế thoải mái
Giúp giảm thiểu và ngăn chặn sự chuyển động hoặc lắc cổ tay và bàn tay trong khi putt
Liên hệ Linking Golf để được tư vấn và đặt hàng nhé khách yêu
Putting accounts for roughly one third of the strokes in a round, which in fact, significantly affect entire score of your round. Simply the quicker that you improve your putting the quicker your scores will come down. Improving putting skill, however, requires time & practice with patience considering many factors to achieve the goals. You are required to develop the routine with a goal to make correct stroke square to the ball.
This putting trainer tool, named Proputt, is designed to help golfers to practice triangle(or V-shape) pendulum motion with no wrist action. It is designed to be easily attached and fastened (with velcro) on the end of your putter grip and forms T shape when unfolded. It allows you to let your forearms lightly lean on the arms of the trainer. It guides you to form & build correct & steady triangle posture and structurally prevent your wrist action during stroke as your forearms are already fixed to the trainer.
If you are a golfer with no confidence in putting, it would be helpful for you to check your current stance or find some bad habits you didn’t notice. For novice golfers, it would be greatly helpful to form correct triangle pendulum motion and stop wrist / hands action in the beginning stage.
• helps to practice, form and build correct & steady triangle pendulum motion
• helps to let you know ideal distance between your arms and comfortable posture
• helps to minimize and stop wrist & hand action during stroke
• helps to find & correct bad habits
• with velcro fastener, easily attached and detached onto the putter
• light weight, foldable, easily pocketed in your club bag, allows you freely practice at home or on green or elsewhere
• made in durable material and compact design; passed under high standard QC, patented both at home
• dimension : 12cm/4.7"(H) x 15cm/5.9"(when unfolded, exptendable to 20cm/7.9")
• color : grey
• weight : 50g(net)
• material : plastic(ABS) and etc.